InterActing – English Language Theatre - 20 locuri disponibile
WHAT MAKES INTERACTING THEATRE SHOWS SPECIAL?
We believe that engagement through active participation creates a more effective learning experience. Using our philosophy – “Laugh while you Learn” – we bring the process of the theatre with its training, rehearsal and performance to the teaching of languages.
- Our shows are fully interactive comedies in which the audience are the protagonists – they could find themselves producing sound effects for howling wolves, while others could be called on to the stage to become important characters in the story.
- They are designed and adapted for specific age groups and levels of English – the actual language used and its delivery are designed to make the outline of each story accessible to the beginner and at the same time interesting and fun for the more advanced learner.
- Our stories offer an excellent opportunity for students to overcome the barrier posed by speaking in another language, and laughter is at the centre of them all.
- Students will participate, learn and above all enjoy the experience – the use of members of the audience as participants has the effect of engaging those not directly involved.
- All actors are native speakers and trained to get the best out of every student in a fun and natural way.
3rd of November
- Lost(Primary and Kindergarten) 17:00 – 18:00
- The Fall of the Roman Empire(Secondary and High School) 18:30 – 19:30
FEE: 25 lei
FOR TICKETS AND MORE DETAILS: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0736 997 294